Wednesday 9 October 2013

Convocation Part 1: Pre-graduate pictures

Salam

so I'm finally graduate on 12th September 2013, only today I manage to post the pictures here, there's going to be three batch; Pre-graduates, during graduation ceremony and post convocation pictures...

We got our robe at least 2 weeks before the ceremony and while some of my friend already took their pre-graduation photos, I didn't open the plastic wrap until the first day rehearsal

I meet the most awesome dude during the convo week



"Hold my phone!"

"YES!"



In order to graduate we have a lot of things to be done, one of it was either finished 3 juz from Quran or the completion....and yeah I only made into three







...and the full dress rehearsal, which also an opportunity to take whappadadidu photos with our robe

The awesome dude was happy to see me....really




compilation of my failure to throw the cap
nailed it




with my awesome lectures that keep me insane for 4 years
 so that's it for Part 1 of my convocation week

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3


Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment